Have You Invited Your Friends To CrazyEngineers?

Just want to know whether the 'Invite Friends' feature is useful or not and how many of you have really used it? The intention is not to 'spam' all of your contact list with 'Join Us', but just send an email / facebook post to your friends who you think will love CrazyEngineers.

You can access the feature at the bottom of the sidebar ->

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is useful. Especially if you are in the midst of some other activity on the net and feel that it would be useful to send an invite. The earlier times I had to compose a mail, hunt the register screen URL and cut and paste. If you are in a hurry the moment vanishes.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    A good pal invited me here and I am continuing his work now by inviting more friends

Really want to thank you pal for such an awesome invitation

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google's launched (and promoting it through their homepage) a new program for the entrepreneurs, called 'Google For Entrepreneurs' : https://www.google.com/entrepreneurs/ . Through the program, Google will host a number of...
Mahindra Quanto compact SUV can safely be called as the most awaited launch of this year. It is the first sub-4metre vehicle which is capable of seating 5+2 people. The...
Scientists have been trying to find earth like enviroenment where 'earth-like' living beings can be found. Though water has been found onplanets (supposedly mars), moons (example Europa moon of jupiter)...
nah.. i am not a apple-hater nor i am a samsung lover , but i somehow felt the parody funny
Klaus Mathwig of the University of Twente in Enschede, the Netherlands have created tiniest trckle of water flow that may harbinger the development of an all electronic 'Lab-on-a-chip'. Nano engineering...