Have You Ever Lost Your Cell Phone?

Norton conducted an interesting survey among Indian mobile users and fond out that about 53% users have either lost their mobile phone or have been a victim of phone theft. I thought of conducting a similar survey on CE to find out how many of us have either lost their phone or had their phone stolen.

Vote on the poll and share your story below.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yeah i lost it once but get back via Mobile Tracker. :razz:
  • andyKane
    andyKane
    Lost many times and found it back everytime ๐Ÿ˜› I'm lucky ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I lost my mobile last year....never got it back....๐Ÿ˜”
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    never lost my mobile ๐Ÿ˜›
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    never lost my mobile ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    I've never lost my cell phone ever. In fact I check my phone at regular intervals if I still have it or I've missed it somewhere.๐Ÿ˜‰
  • sau
    sau
    I lost my cellphone in a marketplace last year. A man picked it up. later he picked my call up and returned it to me...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I never lost my phone. I keep on checking for its presence every two minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hehehe i don't need to check at regular intervals because it is always in my hand
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    I have lost my phone in year 2006 August, A friend of mine woke up in the morning and went for a walk.

A thief came took away all our mobiles when we are happily sleeping!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to paint a wall in my room and want to make it look bright and creative. It would be great if all you creative souls give me some...
Few days ago ,I was giving presentation on my new website that will be a ecommerce website in my class. Then I was not able to answer some queries of...
Switch on the TV and all you get to see is ADs! ๐Ÿ˜• Most of those ads are pathetic (made by some idiot management guys) Use this space to share...
Summer is here or going to be here in most parts of India. Where I live, it sometimes get to 50 degree Celsius. So, give & take a few technical...
Movie buffs all around the world have a set of movies they don't mind watching multiple times. What's on your list?