Have Indian Software Companies Started Firing Candidates?

I've heard this from multiple sources and wish to confirm this from our CEans spread across various locations. I've been hearing that Indian IT companies are taking up steps to fire employees. Lot of employees are being forced into writing exams and tests. Those who score below the benchmarks are being asked to leave the organizations.

I'd like to believe that these are just the rumors. Does anyone on CE know companies firing candidates (not on mass level, at this time). You may inform us without disclosing the names of the companies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi am new user of this site. i'am doing final year. i'm a crazy electronic & communication engineer.😀
Its the most critical moment for which i turned to u!!! I am fresher ...with electronics and communication degree... I not interested in IT sector...i am interested in mobile communications,high...
Samsung has adopted a new naming strategy for their galaxy series phones. The company has announced four new galaxy phones in this series. Read our coverage: Samsung Galaxy W, M...
Hello CEans, I am simplycoder. From my username, it is clear that I am quiet a simple guy and I love coding. I also love to play chess,carrom. I have...
Name: Christine - I think I can quite go with just being Christine...just like just Cher. 😀 *Engineering Trade: Product Design - I have always loved designing and in the...