Has this happened to you?

Has happened to me several times, especially while learning the 'series' in advances mathematics. What about you?

Le-Me-In-The-Class โ€‹

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    All the time! ๐Ÿ˜ And if that happens one time, for the entire duration of the class, I would position myself to behind the person sitting infront of me such that, my face isn't visible to the professor.

Pro Tip - Keep sipping cold water to avoid this during lectures.
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
    The first thing that came to my mind was database lectures!

Pro Tip - Keep sipping cold water to avoid this during lectures.
    With 2 water bottles being shared among 20 students, water doesn't last for more than half an hour.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    After those sessions my eyes usually halt on pics 6,7,6,7,6,7,6,6,6,6,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5,5..... for the rest of the day .....๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
  • Aditya Deshmukh
    Aditya Deshmukh
    1 hour DBMS lecture feels like a 2 hour block lecture....
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    OMG this is day to day scenario in our professional ethics and economics class
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Yes ๐Ÿ˜ All the time! Still fearlessly noded a "yes" when asked "Are you Getting it?" ๐Ÿ˜
  • lal
    lal
    My eye lid muscles used to be quite strong fighting it ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I feel really sad typing this, nevertheless -

One of my friends would keep a hand on her chin and other one held a pen on the notebook. It looked like she is noting down the points all the time when seen from the other end of the class.

We found out she was sleeping when one day she started snoring. ๐Ÿ‘€
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Never felt the urge to sleep more in any other class. Nevertheless, I never slept, but listened and listened more to those boring lectures. Infact just couple that with the heat in those concrete classrooms in a place where 45 degrees is simply nothing! I can't imagine how I've successfully completed my degree from that place!๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘€
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    yeah almost in every lecture, i could just survive max 30 min ๐Ÿ˜›
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Thankfully this never happened to me ! maybe that is one of the reasons why i did not get a backlog

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Rare earth metals or deep-sea rocks such as Yttrium, Praseodymium and Dysprosium may soon be used to manufacture the parts of your smartphone. Yep. In an exciting research done by...
We've a lot of working professionals on CrazyEngineers. No matter how many years/months you've completed as a professional engineer in any domain (not necessarily engineering); I'm sure you'll have said...
ZTE corporation has launched a new smartphone in China called the ZTE Star 1. Although there's no official word from ZTE about the smartphone's global launch, we now have the...
This is dedicated thread for Ubuntu 14.10 (codename not selected at this moment). I will try to keep ya'll updated to the upcoming features/changes/proposed-changes of 14.10. Like me, if you...
We know that ABS- Anti lock braking system has been a good safety system which helps to stop the locking of wheel during braking which predominantly takes place in cold...