Has Corruption become "Immortal" in the modern scenario of India?

I think the word "corruption" is slowly becoming synonymous to the word "Invincible","Immortal" however you put..! It is slowly(slowly?? ๐Ÿ˜›) climbing the tangent curve..! can we stop it before it reaches pi/2?
What can be done to stop it? Can it be really stopped? Is corruption being inherited to the new offsprings(is it in our genetic code?)... Can we(CEans) do something so as to create awareness and stop corruption for at least a very small extent? Instead of just sharing our views and debating let us do something to prevent it..! Let this thread be flooded with ideas(please..! ๐Ÿ˜€ ) for us to take a step ahead..! Thank you..! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• aarthivg
    aarthivg
    I never thought corruption will get eradicated, Because only way to decline its rate is that people have to change their attitude towards money. This might happen only when earth rebirth( May be after Dec 2012๐Ÿ˜).

Any strong bills wont change the rate of corruption. #-Link-Snipped-# Do you think, People are not aware of corruption?
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Of course not..! ๐Ÿ˜€ Why do you say so?
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    vinod1993
    Of course not..! ๐Ÿ˜€ Why do you say so?
    I feel the education graph is increasing as well as corruption rate too. Education plays an important role in awareness.
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    yes we can call corruption as immortal. everyday many news are posted regarding corruption but no one cares including us and government
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Vishal1485
    yes we can call corruption as immortal. everyday many news are posted regarding corruption but no one cares including us and government
    Any ideas to prevent it?๐Ÿ˜€
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Vishal1485
    Any ideas to bring the corruption levels down>?
  • Vishal1485
    Vishal1485
    just need small contribution from everyone & it will definately be eradicated
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    aarthivg
    I feel the education graph is increasing as well as corruption rate too. Education plays an important role in awareness.

As far as education and awareness goes, then there is something, which most people do not know:

Corruption in India has its roots only in the politics. And today most of the Indian politicians are the uneducated class. The Educated class steers clear of joining politics, because first, they do not want to mingle with the uneducated class, second they do not want to enter an atmosphere, where they would become corrupt themselves, and third, they want to lead a peaceful life, free of malpractices.

So hence education only creates apathy among the citizens, towards the eradication of corruption.
  • SHIVAJIKARNATAKA
    SHIVAJIKARNATAKA
    in our country the meaning of education is going somewhere else........ we are not educating our peoples instead we are thinking about how to get money and people fullfill there dreams..... once we look back to the history we will come to know that what is our duty and why we are come to in this earth..... only by reading mahabharatha we come to know that why the peoples get corrupted.... we are forgetting the real meaning of education... according to me corruption can be avoided only when we are look back ancient india how the people get educated and what is there culture somebody had think that castism is there in ancient india its fully wrong becouse in vadas nothing is mentioned about up and down people they only told that acccording to there work they had devided.they mentioned about the work which we going to do.atleast we come to know that what is good and what is bad,why we need to stop corruption.we want get back our real colture ,brahmcharya then only we stop corruption if not atleast we come to know that why we want to avoid corruption...please atleast one time read vadas,bhagavathgitha.this is enough to build our good character

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This post isn't going to be much about Apple TV or iTV. Apple is known to disrupt the markets. The iPod disrupted the personal music player market, the iPhone did...
Apple is rumoured to be in the process of launching a smaller, pocket friendly version of the popular tablet brand - the iPad. The 7" seems to be Apple's answer...
inviting unix users to share difficulties they faced while using the system or any changes/improvements that were required or some project idea that can make use of capabilities of unix....
I m a second year electrical engineering student. I was informed about a training by TI University Program on MSP430 LaunchPad. Is this useful for me? This training is certified...
Hi, It's Anushka Vaghani....I'm first year engineering student from Gujarat-India ๐Ÿ˜€ I hope I'll get some really useful resources for my studies.