Harsh Kotak

hello guys, what's up techies?
m currently aspiring EC engineering.
m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE Kotakharsh , tell us how did you discover CE?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    kotakharsh
    hello guys, what's up techies?
    m currently aspiring EC engineering.
    m more interested in innovative projects and big ideas...
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Start being active in the forum.
  • kotakharsh
    kotakharsh
    English-Scared
    Welcome to CE Kotakharsh , tell us how did you discover CE?
    i was following CE from long back.
    now i feel i can be a part of it...
    thank uπŸ˜€
  • kotakharsh
    kotakharsh
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CrazyEngineers. Start being active in the forum.
    Thanks...πŸ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kotakharsh
    i was following CE from long back.
    now i feel i can be a part of it...
    thank uπŸ˜€
    Good to know that. Why didn't you join earlier? It'd help us improve CE so that many potential CEans can join immediately πŸ˜€
  • kotakharsh
    kotakharsh
    The_Big_K
    Good to know that. Why didn't you join earlier? It'd help us improve CE so that many potential CEans can join immediately πŸ˜€
    i need to be at CEians level for that na... 😁
    thanks alot for warm welcome...
    looking forward to contribute to the community of crrrrrazzzy engineers....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Pardon my limited knowledge about electrical branch, I was just reading about wave energy. Whenever we talk about renewable sources of energy, we use the term 'tidal energy'. Are wave...
In current system, in order to find out the location of friends, user needs to call and ask friends about his where abouts. The proposed system will help user to...
This project is based on Score level fusion of two biometric traits: Face and Finger​ 1) For face recognition we have used Principle Component Analysis (i.e. Eigen vector generation) and...
This Face Recognition system is based on Principle Component Analysis by extracting feature in the form of Eigen Vectors.​ ​ ​​
It is designed to overcome problems faced by manual system like hand written exams. Abstract: It is developed in Java, which mainly focuses on basic exam operations. It is designed...