Harmful radiation by Towers

as we know that mobile towers radiate harmful products. so i have some thought in my mind that if we put antenna under the ground and a major antenna on the earth. Can then harmful radiation be minimise.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    The same effect will be seen there also

We some time have a wrong notion that there is no ecosystem under ground

But the fact is there is a huge underground ecosystem which will be affected by the radiations from towers

And adding to it there are furthur more complications in transmission methods and stuff like that
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    JEFFREY has considered correct issues.And after all you have no choice but use atmosphere for signal distribution.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    grsalvi
    Jaffrey has considered correct issues.And after all you have no choice but use atmosphere for signal distribution.
    Pal I am JEFFREY and not Jaffery kindly bare with me in this

Next your reply

Tesla transferred AC through ground over a distance of some 100 km if it is possible data transmission is possible but the efficiency is a bit of concern to me
  • grsalvi
    grsalvi
    jeffrey samuel
    Pal I am JEFFREY and not Jaffery kindly bare with me in this

Next your reply

Tesla transferred AC through ground over a distance of some 100 km if it is possible data transmission is possible but the efficiency is a bit of concern to me
    I didn't mean that the data transmission is not possible via underground. The under ground cables are for that purpose only.
    But for global exchange of data ,i don't think cable method is economic ,hence we use satellites and ionosphere for transmission global.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Ips from the thread starter is needed for continuation of thread

There are many possibilities if the range is very small then this is good other than that I am help less in this regard

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If we can make a robot then we also can some modulation with human body. Actually this is for persons above the 60. if we can put a processor chip...
Please help me with the procedure for developing a cheap thermoelectric generator for house hold applications.
well, i'm just me, probably a geek , have a fantastic quantitative reasoning, and find myself with a good rapport with mechanics
I am trying to make the project on voice operated mail system using asp.net but had a confusion how to start it and collect details to create it. please tell...
In model sim, when I compile a program of d-ff, the output does not match when I change the inputs value with respect to clk edge. It shows the correct...