Hardware Interfacing

We make a mini project on 8255 IC and we want a masm programming on that which make PORT A as an input and PORT C as an output which glow LED's. Thanks

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    At CE. we have a "No Free Lunch" policy. This means you will not be provided with a program. Instead you will be provided help if and when you get stuck. Post in this thread, what you have tried/done till now and the members of CE with experience in this type of work will help you out by telling you where you went wrong and set you on the right course.

P.S. Do not post the same question in different threads. Also your question should be posted in an appropriate section or thread, do not post randomly anywhere. I have deleted your duplicate question in another thread.
  • Sorcerer-Entity
    Sorcerer-Entity
    sorry for that

i implimented the circuit which i take it from Muhammad Ali Mazaidi Microprocessor book and program it but i doesnt work we tried all things change of addresses data etc etc but dont work we also do direct connection through DB25 its ok with MASM and debug but IC is not program
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Give Pull up to Port A
  • Sorcerer-Entity
    Sorcerer-Entity
    godfather
    Give Pull up to Port A
    how can u explain me ๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Currently i am doing my bachelor project. the idea of the project is to control several devices and systems using PC, i will connect the PC to PIC using USB...
Now a days there is good market of PIC(Microchip) controller as Student Projects.. (In Industry NXP and Freescale are Good!) I was trying to learn PIC a long time ago...
Wishing our CEan - The Y Not a very happy and prosperous birthday ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ May your dreams come true ๐Ÿ˜
Please can some send me the code of this program: A Bus company charges $1 for distance upto 10km. For any additional Km, a passenger is charged $0.2. These are...
โ€‹If you're keeping track of Snow Leopard's progress, you'll be pleased to know that a new build (10A335) has been released into the hands of devs (and consequently, the world)....