Hardware conundrum

Hi, I am interested in developing or buying (if readily available) a hardware that would play music at certain pre-fixed time slots - each time from a diffrent muisc file or loop.
Please let me know if you can help find some one who has or could develop such a sustem.

Thanks so much,

Mukul

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi crazy engineers This thread is just for the sake to get updated with the newest technologies(like cryogenics, nanotechnologies etc. etc.) that are being developed in any field. You just...
Hai Engineers, can anyone send me ..........HOW SPIN OF ELECTRONS during flow will change the properties of materials? and what are the properties that change while spin changes?
hello i m doing a project in C++ , i wanna to connect Ms access for Database. Is there any code to do this ?
Hello friends! Feels great to be part of this exciting Crazy Engineers group! 😀 If you are passionate about electronics and enthusiastic about circuit-designing, here's an exciting piece of news...
i m interested in arm processor projects. does anyone have innovative ideas for it???? i m final yr b.e. student