Happy Pi & Einstein birthday!

hey Engineering folks,

this is one of those days none can get its value except some 1337 933x out there.

this is Pi day 3.14, 14th March is the birthday of the physicist who I think was 1337 enough as infinity & the ultimate concidence this is my 314th post in CE!

Say Happy birthday to both

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    haha!

nice.
    So much coincidence on a singel day1
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wow!

๐Ÿ˜ Way to go MaRo!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hahahaha....some coincidences.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    wow,
    Strange, and cool..

Belated Happy birthday to Einstein..
    And to pi also.
  • gohm
    gohm
    very cool Maro!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I wonder if Pi has an age ๐Ÿ˜› Probably since the creation of the first sphere.. Big bang anyone?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I'm not wrong, a verse in Bhagwat Gita [Read more: Bhagavad Gita ] when decoded results into upto 27 decimals of PI.

Can someone confirm this?
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Gohm is a religious person and has read the Gita thoroughly and not just once. I guess he would be able to shed some light on this topic.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I remember I read it in a book on Vedic Mathematics.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Its cool and intersting and biggie i will confirm your question.
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    MaRo
    hey Engineering folks,

this is one of those days none can get its value except some 1337 933x out there.
    Belated Happy Birthday to both PI and Einstein Sir.

Maro Congrats for having atleast 314 posts ๐Ÿ˜‰, who are 1337 933x? Please clarify? ๐Ÿ˜•
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    1337 933x = leet geex, it's 1337 5p34k
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    shalini_goel14
    Belated Happy Birthday to both PI and Einstein Sir.

Maro Congrats for having atleast 314 posts ๐Ÿ˜‰, who are 1337 933x? Please clarify? ๐Ÿ˜•
    GIRL!! AWESOME to see your post after 5 days!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    *BUMPS*

Year++, Happy birthday Einstein!! & have fun Pi day ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! what a coincidence!

Happy Birthday both of them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI, I am Anant from TCE Engg College. I am in E&C branch. Please post me some ideas regarding electronics tech fest which is being planned in pur college. Please...
I want to know about ethical hacking. what is it ? How I can comand on this? I am very intrested in this topic. please tell me somthing.
Inspired from the star wars vehicles i have decided to step in one of those one day. i need lots of comments,tips and suggestions because i am thinking of an...
Hi, I'm an electronics engineer mainly towards the embedded systems side of things. Glad I found CE! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi! I am Will Dwinnell, a data miner in Pennsylvania, in the United States. I write for two Weblogs: Data Mining in MATLAB and... Data Mining and Predictive Analytics I...