HapPy New Year '2017' To All Crazy Engineers!

Dear CEans,

Here's wishing a very happy and prosperous new year to all of you. 2016, no doubt, was one of the most eventful years in the history of CrazyEngineers! We were able to launch CrazyEngineers IO after along wait of about 4 years! Thank you for making it successful beyond our wildest dreams.

CrazyEngineers-2017-New-Year

We are super excited about 2017 as we roll up our sleeves to launch new stuff for all of you over the coming days. It's a guarantee that you will benefit immensely from all our initiatives and have lot of fun too.

Let's make a new start together. Happy New Year!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Wish my all fellow CEans a happy new year #2017.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Happy New Year 2017 to all the members of CrazyEngineers.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This New Year’s eve would you make a resolution list filled with winter special? If so, could Ice-fishing ever take up some space out of it? Then you might relate...
hi ... iam ravi confused to choose IT JOB OR NETWORKING JOBS iam from (ECE) background and i got placed in private telecommunication company please suggest me how to become...
I am new to CE as well as engineering world as I graduated in ECE in 2016 and I am going to sit in Gate 2017.
Problem : How To Check CheckBox From Multiple CheckBoxes On WebPage Using Data Driven FrameWork(Excel) In Selenium WebDriver with JAVA. Scenario : I am currently automating a form where I...
LG Electronics (LG) has planned to preview advanced robot technologies at CES 2017, to showcase its innovations in artificial intelligence. AI is expected to be a major theme of CES...