happy Women's day!!
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    happy women's day
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Thank you gaurav, goyal and Es!!

And Happy Womens day girls..! See this :: #-Link-Snipped-#

Women are the Real Architects of the society.

Come On Girlszz!! Rock Alwayzz...
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Well, the occasion is already over I think. But still, happy Womens day again.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    silverscorpion
    Well, the occasion is already over I think. But still, happy Womens day again.. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€
    Today is the Womens day SS! ๐Ÿ˜
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i'm late but happy women's day girls ๐Ÿ˜

and thanks sahithi and others ๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    happy women's day to all women out there

coincidentally yesterday Katherine Bigelow went on to become the first woman to be awarded the best director at the Oscars....๐Ÿ˜

cheers to women power.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Women are scaling heights. Congratulations to all of them.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The diadem of victory is bestowed upon the one who seeks, strives and sustains. Today's dynamic world calls for right moves,sharp sense and responsiveness. Excelling in the Engineering world depends...
hello everyone, i need to design a home appliance control system using labview webserver and apache webserver. can anybody help??
I am an electrical engg.. doing a final year project. its used to find the clearance between any 2 objects. the output of the clearance sensor is a voltage.. im...
Hey guys I think you all know the new TVS JIVE bike and its speciality. So I really want to know how it actually works without a clutch?? Lets discuss...
hi to all can someone help me out in knowing the latest technological advancement in the Variable compression ratio for automoblies using telescoping connecting rod. specialy the use of electro/magnetorheological...