Happy Independence Day to all our members from India!

India celebrates its 62[sup]nd[/sup] Independence day today [15[sup]th[/sup] August 2008 ]

Here's wishing all our members from India a very

HaPpy Independence Day!

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    We may have gained freedom from the British rule but this freedom will have no meaning unless and until we are free from poverty, religious extremism, the narrow ideas of patriotism, illiteracy, population boom, corruption....etc. We are still not free, we are enslaved by all these things, and the politicians are not ready to do anything as they are too busy to serve their own purpose.
    Still, Happy Independence Day.
  • kanna.sridharan
    kanna.sridharan
    31 States, 6 Union Territories, 1618 Languages, 6400 Caste, 6 Religions, 29 Major festivals, 1 Country - Proud to be an INDIAN. Happy Independence Day..

Mr. Raj, there are some things which we shouldnt be complaining, coz for most of the complaining we are responsible, if not directly in many other ways. Think for yourself.....
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    kanna.sridharan
    31 States, 6 Union Territories, 1618 Languages, 6400 Caste, 6 Religions, 29 Major festivals, 1 Country - Proud to be an INDIAN. Happy Independence Day..

Mr. Raj, there are some things which we shouldnt be complaining, coz for most of the complaining we are responsible, if not directly in many other ways. Think for yourself.....
    I know that and I am doing something about it. I come from a patriotic family with majority of my family either serving or have served in the Armed forces. I have the right to say it because I am doing everything I can to change all the things I have listed. If each of us work together, we can make a difference. The only trouble is that no one wants to do it. These are harsh realities that have to be told.
    You say we should not complain, yes I agree, instead we should seek out the solutions for these problems. Everyone in India knows about the problems but no one is ready to act. I have complained so that some may wake up from their sleep and begin some work. I hope you are not a sleeper but a doer.
  • technospartan
    technospartan
    ok mr.doer to be veryfrank what have u done so far???????
  • neelu.
    neelu.
    hey HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY to all CEans ...i am proud to b an indian
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    technospartan
    ok mr.doer to be veryfrank what have u done so far???????
    I smell sarcasm here. Who are you to question me in such a way?😡 I told my views and I think neither you nor sreedhan like it. I don't give a damn.😡 And frankly speaking I am not going to explain or tell you anything. I know what I am doing and eventually as time comes everyone will know without me blowing my own trumpet.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I see each one of you loves your country. Join hands together and get the things done - that's the way to go about it.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Yeah I know, you are right. I was just pissed off by the way Spartan framed his question.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hmm.

The biggest problem I've seen in India is lack of patriotism. Those who think they are patriotic, don't know what to do for the country.

Agree?
  • ankur8819
    ankur8819
    I have something to say about it on my blog !!

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi buddies, Im n my pre final year. asked to do a min project. I hav an idea to find a cars number by using a camera and image processin...
anybody knows how to program PIC 16f84A to control multiple appliance like electric fan., tnx.,
i wanna make a money counting machine . plz someone help me.
i need innovative ideas for performing in an association which interacts all ppl our juniors too which is useful plzz help
Hi all, I am interested in doing a certification leading to a DBA career.Could you please tell me which certification i should go for...SQL or oracle. Which one is in...