Happy Birthday Twin Sisters of CE :: CEan-Cooltwins & CEan-Civilprincess

Wishing CEan - #-Link-Snipped-# and CEan - #-Link-Snipped-# A Very Happy Birthday. Have a Long, Beautiful, Wonderful, Lightful Life ahead. ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰

And thanks for giving us a holiday on your Birthday ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Many more happy returns of the day

You guys are super awesome contributors of CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day CoolTwins and CivilPrincess ๐Ÿ˜€ May your dreams come true.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Belated wishes CoolTwins and CivilPrincess, how did you celebrate?
  • sweet_honey
    sweet_honey
    Belated Happy B'day to both of you..๐Ÿ˜

Everyone here celebrated your b'day yesterday....๐Ÿ˜€
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    Sorry for the very late reply guys ๐Ÿ˜ Thanks a lot for your wishes ๐Ÿ˜›
    #-Link-Snipped-# the pleasure is mine ๐Ÿ˜›

#-Link-Snipped-#: Niru had come home and it was diwali so we were just having super fun ๐Ÿ˜

#-Link-Snipped-# Yeah so much celebration here too ๐Ÿ˜› Had to stop them because i was getting a headache ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Is it possible to make a magnetic suit? To either levitate human or slow down human free fall? Maybe we can first consider this in an ideal way, just scientifically...
Video quality is not at all something to be very proud of. But you can still enjoy it's content. Have a first look at how apps work on Ultrabook. By...
what if you dont get a job through college campus placements ? Is there any way to get a job ? How reliable the sites like monster and Naukri.com for...
hi guys i am new to this .my name is yuvaraj.can anybody suggest me some simple topics for mini project.a simple one
Evolution of human intelligence was probably aided by survival of the fittest. This is becoming less relevant with technology (a product of human intelligence) supporting the less fit to survive....