Happy Birthday Twin CEans !

Today twin CEan @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# are celebrating their birthday.

Wish you many many Happy returns of the day.

🎉

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Many happy returns of the day girls, where are you? come share your IIM experience with us.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Happy bday awesome CEans Been a while since we saw you guys here
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Very happy birthday, @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ashima Sharma
    Ashima Sharma
    Wish you many many Happy returns of the day.@cooltwins @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Very very happy birthday @#-Link-Snipped-# and @#-Link-Snipped-# 🎉
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    happy birthday to both of you .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Porsche is soon launching its new car - the Porsche Panamera Turbo S - in India and has even started taking bookings for it. If the Indian consumers do the...
Google has now revealed that it is bringing music features to its wearable device. The Google Glass users will now be able to access Google's online music services to listen...
Hi, I require a concrete of 40MPa strength for an experiment. for the trial mix i tested cubes after 7 days and got an average strength of 32MPa with a...
It is a 1000 years dream project to build Strait of Messina bridge for the people in Italy and sicily. This bridge will be a longest suspension bridge in the...
can you just say me whether the principles a re correct or not... GENERATOR: The generator principle is based on faradays laws of electromagnetic induction .when a current carrying conductor...