HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAMANI SIR!!!

HAPPY 75th BIRTHDAY #-Link-Snipped-# SIR!!! πŸŽ‰

Hope you get the sweetest surprises today! God bless!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Happy birthday Ramani Sir.
    Your valuable inputs make CE much beautiful for a technical discussion forum.
    Sir may god bless with all you want.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I know today Ramani Sir is celebrating his birthday but I was not sure about the number.

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Ramani Sir. have a great year ahead.
    πŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Harshad Italiya
    I know today Ramani Sir is celebrating his birthday but I was not sure about the number.

Wish you many many happy returns of the day Ramani Sir. have a great year ahead.
    πŸŽ‰
    #-Link-Snipped-# might help:

A.V.Ramani
    I am the last person you should be asking about this. I for one do not believe birthdays are special.
    My 75th one is coming up in a few days. In bangalore this is usually celebrated in a big way. I have foot my foot down hard and scotched any and all special activities.
    I love my grand daughter dearly. She will call me from far away Washington DC and sing the birthday song. That alone is worth waiting a year for.

In my opinion all that a birthday signifies is that the person has completed one more orbit around the sun. Is that a cause to celebrate?

Having said that minority view, when I do participate in such an event, I usually give a present that can be savoured over a time. A book, a tool or a utility item. I also make sure that it does not carry a permanent giver's name.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Wishing You Peace & Sound Health on your birthday Sir. πŸ˜€
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Wishing you good health and lots of happiness ...Happy Birthday Sir.😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    mapmystudy
    Study abroad is an enriching and eye opening experience,where learning extends far beyond the classroom. The experience will expose you to new ways of thinking, living and viewing the world. Benefits include the opportunity to learn about another culture firsthand, learn an entirely new language and exposure to an nternational degree and Overseas Education.
    Create a new thread please! Just hit on Start New Discussion on the Right-Hand-Side of this page, and you can start a new discussion under any topic you want (from the list of topics available ofcourse)!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Sir! 😁 . We all love you!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Happy Birthday, Sir! πŸ˜€
    The grand-daughter video is super awesome. We wish you loads and loads of happiness, good health and success in everything you are pursuing.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Happy birthday sir, wishing you many happy returns of the day!
    Have a good one.....πŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy B'day Ramani sir
    πŸŽ‰

Just for information you are sharing your b'day with Saddam Husaim 😨, Jessica Alba and Penélope Cruz 😁
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Wishing you many happy returns of the day, Sir. πŸ˜€
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Many more happy returns sir. πŸ˜€
  • lal
    lal
    Wish you a very happy b'day sir.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Happy birthday Sir

You are one person with whom no one can mess Thank you for setting a model for every young mind here in CE

Live long and make science more fruitful in the next decade.
  • Rajni Jain
    Rajni Jain
    Many Happy Returns Of The Day, Sir! πŸŽ‰
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy Birthday Sire !

πŸŽ‰Party Time !!
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy Birthday Ramani Sir πŸŽ‰

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I just had a phone call with the local BSNL officer about the Internet connectivity issues I've been facing since last ~2 days. The officer informed to me that 8...
I'm trying to learn how to undrestand being hacked and learn hacking ways to protect my own systems.what do you know about hacking?
I am looking to change my domain to testing, can someone guide me from where to do? Also which all points and which all technologies I should master in?
Flipkart has announced the 'Same Day' delivery guarantee, if you are located in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Noida, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai or Thane. The condition is that you should...
Honda Motorcycles and Scooters India (HMSI), the company with a popular range of two-wheelers in India, has launched a new variant of its top scooter with Honda Activa 125. The...