Where's the party tonight? [โ€‹IMG]โ€‹

Replies

• anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi RajVerma...... Happy Birthday.....
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    On the occasion of his Birthday, Patty is giving away his body-building tips to the world ...

for F*R*E*E
  • KINETIC_JOULES
    KINETIC_JOULES
    Happy birthday, sweetie!
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Happy Birthday dude! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No post from Patty here?

PS: He didn't even recognize my phone number ๐Ÿ˜”
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Biggie: Thanks for your wishes. Was busy the whole day yesterday. I was using my second phone(have two phones but only one working SIM) and had not saved your number on it. Sorry for any misunderstanding.
    @anuragh: Thank you.
    @KJ: Thanks a Zillion.
    @Ash: Thanks pal.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Happy B-day dude!!!
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    many many happy returns of the day!!!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    gohm
    Happy B-day dude!!!
    sauravgoswami
    many many happy returns of the day!!!
    Thanks a lot guys

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, Those who are aiming for the mighty ISB, please go through some important information available at following links: - https://www.isb.edu/PGP/ https://www.isb.edu/PGP/AdmissionEvents.Shtml
Hi all, I'm using comsol to do surface acoustic wave simulation. And all the material I read mentioned about crystal cut, like xy-cut, yz-cut, 30ยฐ rotated yx-cut. And in COMSOL...

Hi

Hi this is Siddharth . I am an Electronics and telecom. Hope to have a good time here.๐Ÿ˜
Name:V.Kingsly jesus *Engineering Trade: mech Location:trichy *Occupation: (Student| Work Experience: 2 years *Hobbies & Interests: *Aim in life: to be happy with basic amenities.๐Ÿ˜ *I joined CrazyEngineers because: it shall...
i'm doing MCA 2nd year.i want to do some mini projects in C\C++..tell me some ideas.i'm also interested in mathematics