Happy Birthday Nikola Tesla

Today is the birthday of Nikola Tesla.

Read more about him..

Nikola Tesla

Source : Google

Replies

• priyank_180
    priyank_180
    Thank you, ES !! for introducing us to this great personality...
  • MaRo
    MaRo
    Happy birthday & thanks to the man who I owe him being online right now, wireless connection ๐Ÿ˜€
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Happy Birthday to that genius. He is the most underrated engineer of all time. Without him this modern world would not exist, if you see his patents, you won't believe that nearly everything that exists in this modern world is provided by him.

Only if there was no financial barrier put up in his research, we would have got rid of the energy crisis that exist today.

If you want to know more about him and his work for us then I have 4 documentaries of him, if anyone interested, let me know, Ill upload them ๐Ÿ˜€

Namely:
    1. The Master Of Lightning ( Runtime: 01hr 27 min) (Very Very Good)
    2. The Missing Secrets Of Nikola Tesla ( Runtime: 47 minutes)
    3. Holes In The Heaven ( Runtime: 57 minutes)
    4. Nikola Tesla - The Genius Who Lit The World (Video Documentary)
    5. My Inventions (Book)

Thank you ES for posting this. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    We would love to have them here !!!
  • gohm
    gohm
    I agree, as I am sure you all have seen with previous posts about him I believe we are in debt to him and so many people are not familar with his work.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    [youtube]gt8Y93k0pB0[/youtube]
  • safwan
    safwan
    Happy Birthday NIKola Telsa.
  • kashish0711
    kashish0711
    Here guys

Nikola Tesla - The Master of Lightning

If you don't watch this documentary, you will miss something huge.

#-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I have seen every documentary out there on Sir Nikola Tesla except the "My Inventions"
    and I can assure you that this one is the best and will keep you glued to your seats and you will be like omg this things was also invented by him, and this too and this too.

Enjoy..

Your Legend continues Mr. Tesla.

sorry for host being rapidshare, I have problems uploading big files to mediafire, it gets stuck in between.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Belated Happy Birthday to the Man of Genius Nikola Tesla ๐Ÿ˜€
    Many more happy returns of the day sir. ๐Ÿ˜€
    We need this kind of persons.

PS : Sorry for updating the old thread.
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Happy birthday to you.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    May your legacy forever inspire engineers.
  • crazybuoy
    crazybuoy
    Happy birthday again to you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What is the relationship/formula of the worm gear between the angular rotation of the gear and the linear movement of the worm? I want to know how to derive the...
Howdy folks! I'm wondering if one can order a unix (ubuntu) powered Dell Desktop in India. I don't see any option on their website. ๐Ÿ˜” What are the other brand/options...
there is a query in my mind is it possible to design a cell phone with a small interpretor fit inside which can convert the languages. for example suppose i'm...
Which is better webmining or grid computing to do a project, ? I am interested in both. But want to know which one has good value in software field.
Wrote a sudoku solver. It does solve some sudokus (may be "easy" level) but gets stuck while solving few sudokus giving user multiple options for one cell and continues if...