HaPpy Birthday Gaurav

CEan - Gaurav celebrates his birthday today !

😁Many HaPpee ReTuRnS Of ThE DaY !😁

Party On , Dude πŸŽ‰!! :myparty:

Enjoy!

-The Big K-

Replies

• integratdbrains
    integratdbrains
    Very Happy Birthday!

Hey hey today is a special day;we had a crazy engineer born some X yrs ago... Wish you a very happy birthday gaurav! May all your wishes come true. Have a blast and enjoy! 😁

😁
  • crook
    crook
    Happy Birthday Gaurav 😁

May your dreams come true ! 😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    πŸ˜‰ Gaurav, ready to rock with your new Guitar? 😁

Enjoy ! 😁

-The Big K-
  • sristi
    sristi
    happy birthday

many happy returns of the day GauravπŸŽ‰
  • Gaurav
    Gaurav
    Thanks

Thanks a lot my dear CEans for your kind wishes 😁

And biggie, Thanks for helping me out with the new Guitar. You rock dude πŸ˜€
    However there's still time before I rock the world with my guitarπŸ˜‰

Cheers πŸ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am praful from india/Bombay.I am A B.E graduate in Computer engineering.I am currently Working in Accenture india.having 5 yrs of exp in I.T field.I am CCNA certified...
Sun Sign Guru I take pleasure in opening another thread in the CE forum for knowing Sunsigns. So all those freak guys and girls interested in knowing about your sun...
CEans with free time - Open a webpage which has images in it ( try it with google image search ) and paste following code in the address bar. (...
Copy Paste Job Name:- Mayur NickName:- Dont need 1 Occupation:- Consultant by work, Free Lancer by nature Editor-in-Chief:- www.CrazyEngineers.com (an Online community for engineers across the world) Cell Phone: -...
How can we increase the broadband bandwidth size without having to consult the ISP