Happy Birthday CEan Pravin Kumar

Today our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is celebrating his birthday.

Wish you many Happy Returns Of The Day Praveen !

๐ŸŽ‰Have a great year ahead. ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, #-Link-Snipped-# . We miss you! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
    Enjoy the Day,

We miss you, and hope for your active return (Show the world you were a posting robot ๐Ÿ˜ )
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-# ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Happy B'day.. #-Link-Snipped-# ๐ŸŽ‰
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Thank you guys... Yeah, I am not so active in CE but I am watching them! It is awesome as usual! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜

I wish to contribute a lot to CE but I am not doing it now-a-days! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy B'day Praveen
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tell us in comments below where do you live from map below ๐Ÿ˜‰ Image credit : Dedoimedo.com โ€‹I have four homes in this world - Arch Land, Suse lake, Android...
How awkward is it to go to a restaurant with your special someone, where you run into your ex-girlfriend! Well, now you can avoid these things using a new free...
NCDU abbreviated as NCurses Disk Usage is a disk usage analyzer tool written entirely in C, most probably used when you don't have access to graphical interface & only have...
Hi Folks, No photograph is perfect. Even if a photographer claims it's the perfect shot, there' no such thing as perfect as the next guy would find a better way...
It's Amazon's Appstore birthday! So what ? Grab the app from Amazon.com : https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&docId=1000626391&ref_=mas_dl_appstore_ss Create A/C in Amazon, if you don't have & download paid apps for free! Read more...