Happy Birthday CEan - Manish Goyal

Wishing CEan #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy and prosperous birthday today! May this day brings you the everlasting happiness, joy, success. And we all wish your dreams come true; especially What is the right time (age) to Marry?. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yeah. happy birthday Manish Goyal!!!
    Enjoy your life ahead
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Happy Birthday Manish Goyal.... ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    especially What is the right time (age) to Marry?. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
    We see what you did there. ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Manish. Did you receive the CE T-shirt in time for your birthday? We want to see the selfie.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Many happy returns #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Thank your Friends

Ankita Katdare
    We see what you did there. ๐Ÿ˜

๐ŸŽ‰ Happy Birthday Manish. Did you receive the CE T-shirt in time for your birthday? We want to see the selfie.
    no , I wanted to wear it, still didn't received it ๐Ÿ˜”

#-Link-Snipped-# umm yeah that dream will become true definitely this year willingly or unwillingly
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    I wanted to wear it, still didn't received it
    Your order was shipped a day before, I guess. You will receive it today, I hope.

Manish Goyal
    will become true definitely this year willingly or unwillingly
    Willingly. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Manish Goyal
    no , I wanted to wear it, still didn't received it ๐Ÿ˜”
    It shows Out For Delivery from Yesterday. Please do track it and check.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    Happy Birthday Manish. Today is your day. Make it LARGE.๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Happy birthday, pal.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Happy b'day Manish
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Naresh Arsh
    Naresh Arsh
    Happy birthday manish ji
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    Happy birthday #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    I was not born twice a year michael ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Please see created time of post
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    my mistake
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Wishing CEan #-Link-Snipped-# a very happy and prosperous birthday today! May this day brings you the everlasting happiness, joy, success. And we all wish your dreams come true; especially What is the right time (age) to Marry?. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜
    Finally this year lol ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Mozilla's recently announced that the stable builds of Firefox, starting sometime in Q1 of 2015 will have Yahoo (powered by Bing) search engine as the default one instead of Google....
The chemical engineering department at the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B) has achieved a breakthrough that promises to bring the cost and time involved in dialysis procedures down by...
Hi everyone. I am new to this forum and this is my first post. It is an honor to meet all of you. Currently i am working on a communication...
If you haven't really been able to catch up to the frenzy of companies launching smartphones with USP as the selfie camera, here's a latest smartphone from Alcatel Mobiles to...
ICICI Bank will be the first bank in India to launch the NFC (Near Field Communication) based credit and debit cards in Indian markets. The NFC technology will make it...