Happy Birthday Aashish Joshi!

CEan @#-Link-Snipped-# is celebrating his birthday today! Here's wishing Aashish many happy returns of the day! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    By the way, he went with the name 'Mad Scientist' for a long time on CE ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Happy Birthday Maddy! ๐ŸŽ‰

P.S.: These name changes have left me confused big time!๐Ÿ˜–
  • KSS Manian
    KSS Manian
    @#-Link-Snipped-# - Many more happy returns of the day

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai CEians, I am now studying Fundamental of circuits, Transistors, OP-Amp, etc.. So i am searching for good ebooks, I'm now using the book Lessons In Electric Circuits, Volume III...
Boeing Black Smartphone has been launched with much aplomb. Developed with an idea to provide a solution to the U.S. Defense team's demands for secure and trusted access to the...
The price of Samsung Galaxy S5 in India would be much lower than the competition, say the latest reports. Korean publications are informing that Samsung knows that the S5 may...
Rasilant Technologies was founded by Shiladitya Mukhopadhyaya and Sahil Anand in the year 2005. Rasilant Technologies is a Mumbai-based Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) company that provides technology and consulting solutions...
Mahindra Group has taken to the heart the fact that entrepeneurial steam in India has been rising to its peak in last couple of years and that it's about time...