Happy B'day @#-Link-Snipped-#

๐ŸŽ‰

Many many happy returns of the day.. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Oh, too bad, he isn't around!

Happy Birthday @#-Link-Snipped-#
    We miss you. We hope you are having a blast today.

Have fun. ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Happy birthday @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • lovebox
    lovebox
    Happy Birthday @#-Link-Snipped-# !
    ๐ŸŽ‰
    Wishing you happiness always ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Many happy returns of the day, @#-Link-Snipped-# . You're getting older...and older...and older....

happybirthday
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Happy Birthday broooo
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I wonder if a lot of @ mentions can work wonders and bring CEans back. ๐Ÿ˜€

I am a greedy moderator. I want all the CEans to stick around and never leave.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Happy Birthday to you! God bless you reach your priorities in life! @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Ankita Katdare

I am a greedy moderator. I want all the CEans to stick around and never leave.
    We may not be software giants or geeky freaks now. But we definitely are human, and we are after-all all engineers - who are trying our best in whichever field we stick on to. We may not seem much now. We may not have many experts amid-st us now - But say 10 years from now, I don't think we'll regret having stayed together. Agree or not?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    10 years down the line, we're aiming to have all our CEans working under one roof.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    @Everyone - Thank you very much. Honestly speaking I didn't expected this until I refreshed my feeds & found it. Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜€
    Ankita Katdare
    Even though i don't log in CE, I have subscribed to RSS feeds. Sadly, it doesn't displays entire news nor comments, but it works in coping my CE addiction ๐Ÿ˜€
    Screenshot from 2014-01-18 11:19:14

Anoop Mathew
    We may not seem much now. We may not have many experts amid-st us now - But say 10 years from now, I don't think we'll regret having stayed together. Agree or not?
    Do we have to wait for 10 more years ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Abhishek Rawal
    Do we have to wait for 10 more years ? ๐Ÿ˜จ
    Haha... We're all growing (learning) aren't we?

P.S.:10 years was just a figure of expression. โ€‹
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    It's late but better to be late then never !

Wish you Many happy returns of the day @#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Swapnil Sharad Titar *Engineering Trade: BE IT Location: PUNE *Occupation: Working as a software developer in ATOS ORIGIN, PUNE Work Experience: almost 2 years *Hobbies & Interests: playing cricket,...
dear sir, i got PG DESD pune after first round ..... i want to know about placement of DESD in pune and what is the highest salary package company offere???????
Engineers at MIT have developed a technique that allows accurate measurement of weight particles, viruses, nanomaterials to a millionth of a trillionth of a gram. The new technology is based...
Just stumbled upon Laxmicoin - which seems to be the Indian version of Bitcoin. As of writing this post, the laxmicoin.com website is only looking for early adopters and is...
It is opamp based hysteresis comparator.