Happy April Fool's Day!

CEans,

We're happy to announce the CE Advance EyeCareยฎ technology that automatically determines vision problems. The technology has been developed after 18 years of intense research at CE Labs. If the things look out of place to you, please consult an Ophthalmologist today.

If you have any questions, post them in the thread below.

Replies

• vinci
    vinci
    Yeah i check the site is working cool
    Happy Fool day to all ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Just that the site is floating and my avatar is tilted..
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Happy Fool's Day! ๐Ÿ˜ I feel dizzy, with my face hanging sideways and all! ๐Ÿ˜’ Nice feature!
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Looks like CE drank something early morning! ha bulsh*t! ๐Ÿ˜ Happy April Fool's Day.
  • vinci
    vinci
    its diving across the screen feel good ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are more hidden gems, folks. Find them. It's for you, Fools ๐Ÿ˜
  • Chitti
    Chitti
    April fool banaya to kisikobhi gussa na aya
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Aila! Tenali Raman was fooled for the first time! Already there are so many viruses in my PC and I am suffering from computer phobia. Now I had a paid trouble from #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜›

Same to you Happy april fools day to you all ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hey Biggie stop it. I don't want to log in to CE today! ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Ha ha. Why this kolaveri, why this kolaveri Di. Dancing to the song to the fullest! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    survived the April fool day... by CE ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Anyone with a perfect eyesight wants to tell where are all the hidden gems? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come on!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I think everyone here will love to watch this too -

• Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Quacckkaarunneeee!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    The_Big_K
    Anyone with a perfect eyesight wants to tell where are all the hidden gems? ๐Ÿ˜‰ Come on!
    Mr.Potter wants to talk with you on this Biggie.
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    haha.....awesome....๐Ÿ˜
  • Abhishek Swain
    Abhishek Swain
    Oh my God ! Its tilted ! ๐Ÿ˜
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    it's great but how to stop this now?? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Loved this April Fools prank by CE. Happy April Fools Day!!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Issue
    Aila! Tenali Raman was fooled for the first time! Already there are so many viruses in my PC and I am suffering from computer phobia. Now I had a paid trouble from #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜›

Same to you Happy april fools day to you all ๐Ÿ˜€
    Even Godfather. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Seems only My Avatar is not tilted. ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    godfather
    Seems only My Avatar is not tilted. ๐Ÿ˜›
    LOL.... "RAJINIKANTH of CE"๐Ÿ˜ฒ
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    why I hover my mouse to any avatar it is tilting to 90 degree clockwise (Applicable to Rajinikanth's avatar also ๐Ÿ˜› ).
    and lilting only done when your mouse is in frame of forum body. If you move your hover mouse to header part of site tilting vanishes.๐Ÿ‘

Like the creativity. Kudos to developers and crazy mind behind this Idea.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    ianoop
    LOL.... "RAJINIKANTH of CE"๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    godfather
    Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜
    #-Link-Snipped-# noticed it. Now even Rajnikanth is tilted. Bad luck ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

We're happy to announce the CE Advance EyeCareยฎ technology that automatically determines vision problems. The technology has been developed after 18 years of intense research at CE Labs. If the things look out of place to you, please consult an Ophthalmologist today.

The CEan headcare technology has determined that CE has more than its usual sanity problems. I suggest that they consult a group of competent alienists. It is possible that remedial measures will last till 31-03-2013, by which time a fresh outbreak may cause a second consultation, assuming the team of consultants are themselves not confined to an asylum.
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Guys i seriously freaked out! At first thought today's hangover was going to be terrible!
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    The_Big_K
    CEans,

'yahooooo... i like this effect....'
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    whoooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brilliant, whoever came up with it ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    The blue-yellow speech bubbles in the forum revolve when cursor is placed on them. One of the gems? ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sowjitha
    sowjitha
    happy fools day๐Ÿ˜›
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    The blue-yellow speech bubbles in the forum revolve when cursor is placed on them. One of the gems? ๐Ÿ˜€
    Right ๐Ÿ˜

We're back to Normal. Hope you enjoyed it! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Right ๐Ÿ˜

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hats-off for this creative idea. ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Right ๐Ÿ˜

Since I moved in from my office mail site, which was normal, I guessed that this was a put on job. Very creatively done. Sometimes wavering power supply causes a wavy display. But of course will not revolve elements.
    It was good while it lasted.
  • vinci
    vinci
    i enjoyed all the posts in this thread a lot . ๐Ÿ˜
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    If you think that only #-Link-Snipped-# can crack a joke of Fool's day then you are wrong ๐Ÿ˜›โ€‹

โ€‹
    [โ€‹IMG]โ€‹

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hmm, Some experimentation going on CE. ๐Ÿ˜, the layout is fluid and then my alien spaceship seems to be taking a tunr, is this a APR 1 special?
CEans, Are you a regular VoiCE reader? Yes / No. Ok let's check out how many CEans regularly read the VoiCE posts and keep themselves updated with the latest news...
Few of the recommended books include - 1. Distributed Databases Principles & Systems - Stefano Ceri & Giuseppe Pelagatti 2. Object-Oriented Database Systems: Approaches and Architectures - C. S. R....
Here is the list of Automotive training opportunities provided by SAE international. https://www.sae.org/training/automotive/
Here is the training opportunities provided by SAE international for Aerospace engineers https://www.sae.org/training/aerospace/.