Hankering(v) meaning use

Meaning: to wish or yearn for something persistently

Use: She still had a hankering to renew her relationship with the senior who had passed out of high school.

-------------------------------------------------
Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile:

Syn: desire, craving, longing

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Meaning: thin, bony, angular, barren Usage: His once-round face looked surprisingly gaunt after he had lost weight. --------------------------------------------------------- Reply to this post by composing a sentence using this word. :smile:...
It looks like IT companies in India are discriminating between CS/IT engineers and non CS/IT engineers. There is a HUGE salary gap between the salaries offered to fresh graduates. I...
hehe! i love it all. CIUS has been in making since 1.5 years, and after watching the vedio on cisco site, it is far better than IPAD 😛. This ones...
Guys watch this video. Its amazing! YouTube - Kavya singing Twinkle Twinkle little star in various accents [video=youtube;M2kDOML7ukA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2kDOML7ukA[/video]
hey, this is keerti.......i am in 2nd yr electronics and comm. i want to knoewthat what is better for me after b.tech m.tech or mba??????