Hallo good people

Hello CEans!

Name: Michael Pienaar

*Engineering Trade: I am not in engineering trade, but I am actually an artist. My interests sometimes involve technical areas of engineering, from computer programming, electrical, and materials. I like to have good informations as well as good company in expertise.

Location: I'm living in London, having grown up in South Africa.

*Occupation: I am a painter and sculptor, working with combinations of traditional media, and modern technologies.

*Hobbies & Interests: Observing nature, learning how things work.

*Aim in life: To be a successful artist

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: This looks like a good place to start learning from other people with knowledge, which is what a book can't do: correspond.

See you around

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    welcome to CE
    all the best for your art
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Michael: Hello & Welcome to CE! ๐Ÿ˜€

What a wide variety of interests. Engineering is just about passion & not about education. I am sure you will love it here at CrazyEngineers.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Hello Michael, Welcome to CE ๐Ÿ˜€
    Happy to have you with us!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE family.
  • Neema Ambhurkar
    Neema Ambhurkar
    Hello Michael!

Welcome to the CE family!
    I'm sure you'll like it here! ๐Ÿ˜
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome, glad to have you here!
  • YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    YOUNGGRASSHOPPER
    Hi. Welcome to CE.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Welcome to CE!
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!
  • Whats In Name
    Whats In Name
    Welcome to CE Family,hope to see you active!
    ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can Operating System be said as the composition of "kernel and system programs" only?
I would like to draw your attention to an illustration linked to an old post on this forum entitled "Circuit diagram of tube light/ December 2008": I have purchased a...
this file i attached contains information about operation and control of all parameters of steam generators (boiler) , i hope it benefits you all. BOILER PLANT OPERATION Boiler Operation__.PDF for...
Hi all. Am a student of Electronics and Telecomm Engg,3rd yr. I need some tips from you guys regarding what I can pursue as my major project. I don't want...
[FONT="]Why Hydrogen Gas is the best cooling medium for rotating machines?[/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT] [FONT="] [/FONT] โ€‹ Utilization of Hydrogen gas as the cooling medium either for inner-cooled or for conventional...