hallo friends meet me

๐Ÿ˜€ hi i am paramita, worked as web designer. but after my marriage i am in japan. that is the reason i left my job. but within 1 or 2 year i will go back to my sweet country and want to join at my work. in this free time i want to learn java scripting and php.. but i have no programming knowledge. thats why i am following this site. its very helpful for beginners.
thank you crazyengineers

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Paramita ๐Ÿ˜€. It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope you will become and active member of CE and help us spread the word in Japan. We hope you will find all the help you require and also help others.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

๐Ÿ˜ Its s secret I'm letting out. Don't disclose it to any one. But I have an inside information that CE is going to hire interns very soon. ๐Ÿ‘€ And...
How to calculate percentage ripple voltage value? for output of 9.6V,1A
how to interface with barcode reader and microcontroller?
Whats your take on this? Is it okay to join student organizations backed by Political Parties? What are the Pros and Cons of it? Discuss.
whenever i try to play any game on the pcsx2 1.0.0 it works well until the video is playing, as soon as the game starts the fps drops down to...