(Half Mile Long) Sign of the Times

The Studebaker company planted a sign that is half mile long using red and white pine trees in 1938. This is now taken on as a heritage site for conservation.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Apple sent an invitation to all the media people announcing a Big Education event on 19th January 2012. It reads - "Join us for an education announcement in the Big...
hello everyone myself Pushkar ,i am an electronics engineering student and i love to work on VLSI.. 😀 hiiiii to everyone from this forum
IEEE STUDENT BRANCH Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College ofEngineering) under the banner of TROIKA 2012 The Annual Technical Fest Presents TECHNOVISION ' 12 The Annual Technical Paper Presentation Contest...
Earlier the Government said that they will take action against the networking giant and search giant for the objectionable content in their databases: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/threads/indian-government-to-block-google-facebook.51428/ , now Governmen has sanctioned prosecution...
We regularly get queries from students looking to buy laptops for the best configuration. The major focus is on going for a faster processor, even at a higher price. For...