hai CEans . I can't find answer for repeated question asked in many interviews.

. A questions like "Why are you interested in coming into IT sector after pursuing ECE major etc. Can u please guide me through these kind of common yet vague questions during interviews.

Thank you
Have a nice day..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    If I were the interviewer asking you the same question, what would be your answer?
  • P Santhosh Kumar
    P Santhosh Kumar
    The_Big_K
    If I were the interviewer asking you the same question, what would be your answer?
    I said ,"Because i know programming language like C,C++ very well". But i'm studying B.E (ECE)3rd yr. only sir,
    i didn't have any experience like this type of questions..
    so plz share your answer with me .. 😀
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    P Santhosh Kumar
    . A questions like "Why are you interested in coming into IT sector after pursuing ECE major etc. Can u please guide me through these kind of common yet vague questions during interviews.

Thank you
    Have a nice day..

The reason why you have attended that interview(IT) is the same reason for you in getting into an IT sector after pursuing ECE.

If you dont have interest you willnot attend that interview right? You must be having some opinion on IT sector thats why you are preferring it .

So tell that opinion to them.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Frankly speaking, no on else can answer the question for you. You need a strong justification to convince the interviewer that you are actually interested in a career in IT. You'll have to be prepared for many 'whys'.
  • saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Just say that " You are a good programmer and you are adaptive to any environment. Also If i will be in this field I can grow fast as compared to EC "

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to write a program that receive a mathematical expression including "tan","sin","cos","cot","ln","+","-","*","/","power""d_x(derivative)" and any other function that user defines it in a seperate file and calculate the result. as...
Government officials have given a tentative thumbs up to a new technology for cars that would render the concept of driving while drunk a non-starter — literally. On Friday, U.S....
I feel that media is defaming Baba Ramdev by showing remarks like Baba Ramdev's Fast against corruption is a Five Star Event. It has thousands of fans, air-coolers, LCDs etc.....
I recently had a problem of ants in my keyboard. I kept it in a safe and dry place at night.. and when I opened it the next morning.. there...
The US military is developing software that would allow military personnel to use fake profiles in online chat rooms. The idea is to use social media to spread positive messages...