Hadoop Courses -reg

Hi all,
i am out here to find a solution, am a engg student of 2014 batch
i did my final year project on topic based on mapreduce paradigm and also published the same paper on ijert journal, which lead me to know few things about big data ,hadoop and other related terms, which really attracted me.
since i am interested in this field, i would like to continue in the same, i also looked out for joining courses on hadoop etc,
my question is that if i search for jobs in multiple jobsites, i found out that openings in the big data and hadoop field is only for experienced ppl that too with an minimum of 3 to 5 years !
i am really confused that will i get a job in the related industry as a fresher ? doing courses would be beneficial ?
pls let me know if thr are any openings for fresher in big data/hadoop , or suitable place to do the course and also help me get a solution
Thanks in advance !
-Diwakar.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: We have so many IKEA hacks we had to make another collection. "IKEA Hacks - Volume 2" has step-by-step instructions to build 25 projects that show the furniture that...
Quote: The objective of this instructable is to guide your way throw the entire making process of building a BuildersBot machine. An Arduino controlled CNC Router that can also perform...
Gone are the days when you had to take out your phone to check out your sms and reminders. A Japanese company Matilde have come up with glasses which do...
The next in the line of our popular weekend debate is scheduled on June 22, 2014 at 7:00 PM (IST). The debate is open to all the CEans! Read the...
hello i got placed in staffing company but i am from computer science branch i applied for this company because i was unplaced so..today i got placed we have work...