Hackintosh Download Link (Direct), No Torrent

I am too lazy to surf today, anyone willing to find me a direct download link for Hackintosh 10.8 OS, No torrents please ๐Ÿ˜ someone find me a good download link and free ofc.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Hackintosh is illegal, However all torrents are not!

Whenever you download a proprietary software from internet, it's surely an illegal act.
    Also, The T&C clearly says "You use MAC OS only on Apple Products", this agreement is contract so by setting up hackintosh you're violating the contract, which infact is Illegal.

As CE doesn't share illegal shits,The Thread is closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello, i have studied java in my engineering college,but i was not good at it,i managed to pass,now i am in my job in the field of software development in...
The much awaited update of Google's Android OS is now confirmed. When the images of the Google Nexus 4 Smartphone running Android 4.3 was spotted at the Thailand Mobile Expo...
Here's something for those who love early morning excitement. Crazy as it may seem, only Japanese could have thought of something like this. A japanese online store called Sirobako.com, run...
As the Samsung Galaxy S4 created ripples after being launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500, here's some news that's developing waves all over. Samsung Galaxy S4...
Lets discuss differences between an interface and an abstract class in Java,to start with- An abstract class can have non-abstract method but an interface cannot.