Hacker Halted Conference-2010

Hacker Halted Conference-2010

Schedule: Hacker Halted Conference-2010, October 9-15th 2010, Miami Florida.

Hacker Halted is the premier information security conference of its kind in the world. Hacker Halted has one simple purpose, to address the threat of black hat hacking by equipping the white hats with the hacking techniques, tools and social engineering skills of a black hat.

Hacker Halted Academy Explained:
Hacker Halted Academy is the premier live-training solution for the discerning IT Security professional. It is divided into 3 separate categories, namely:

1. Live Class by EC-Council
2. Deep Dive
3. Partner Class

To know more information visit this link: Hacker Halted 2022 | Enter the Hackerverse | Hacker Halted 2022

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am interested in making an application for the deaf wherein the voice message at the caller end will be transmitted in the form of data packets such that they...
I was thinking there could be a way in which the piracy copies could be tracked. I don't know much about data security,but is it possible to encode a unique...
========================================================= Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences Call for Research Papers Journal of Emerging Trends in Computing and Information Sciences- An International Journal ISSN: 2079-8407 ========================================================= Dear...
I have observed something today , I have observed that there is option to set background image for google page for our login. It is taking sometime to load though!
Hi , I have a project topic which flashed my mind....but not sure whether its possible or not. For files to be transfered from one usb to another, we require...