H R Interview Question: Why Hire You Instead Of Promoting Someone Already In The Company?

This question will be asked only to the people who are experienced i.e. it will be not asked to freshers.

What is the best answer to the question: "Why should we hire you instead of promoting someone already in the company?"

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    No replies here? Can we say 'pass' for an answer in the job interviews?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm quite sure that the question won't be asked to a fresh graduate engineer applying to a job.

If I were asked that question in an Interview - I'd say, "How'd I know?" 😁

There are no right or wrong answers, actually.
  • vinci
    vinci
    you may never know whether you are better than an experienced candidate or not so cant figure out the answer correctly
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    "The same reason, why you are hiring here". 😎

if interviewer discuss, the final answer:
    "If you have only promoted your employees , Only founder would be in your company."

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, I am the newest member here and just wanted to drop by and introduce myself.
CEans, Those who have 'Join CE' Or 'Join Us' links in their signature, please update the registration page link to: https://www.crazyengineers.com/community/register The older link would point to forum home page....
Anyone please tell me how to create a dynamic chart(Statistic chart) based on the given values. If anyone one have tutorial then please post it or give a link...! Thank...
GPS III seems to be the future of Global Positioning System. Lockheed Martin has won the contract to launch the GPS satellite in the space and the first prototype of...
Those who use their Facebook login credentials (that is, login via Facebook connect) might face problems; the most common being getting logged out out of CE. This is because of...