Guys,, can you suggest topics for ppts? urgent!

Please help me out.......................

I need some topics that are very interesting and newly invented or developed ones....
Last date for submission of abstract is 28th...

Replies

• hug
    hug
    Re: Guys,, can u suggest topics for ppts,, urgent

Try wi-fi and gps
    biometrics
  • rama_krish627
    rama_krish627
    Re: Guys,, can u suggest topics for ppts,, urgent

Hi chaitanya.
    you can select network security as your topic because today the security of the network is very important in order to protect the networks from hacking some other attackers.
    OK. All the best.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, do check the date before you reply. This thread is very old.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I m final year student and looking for some telecom projects. plz guide me.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ♫♫ĦÅЯЯλ♫♫ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ♫♫ĦÅЯЯλ♫♫ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Hi guys!! Its me HARRY. Here is a brief info about me:- Generous and warmhearted Creative and enthusiastic Broad-minded and expansive Faithful and loving..........dats...
CEans, As we say, engineers are eternal. We've been making world a better place to live by bringing improvement/innovation in everything that surrounds us. Here's presenting the one of its...
im a 3,rd yr student .i want to do a project on 8051 microcontrolller . is it possible 4 me to do 1 under sm prof of iits or sm...
Contest announcement: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/announcements/5206-ce-innovator-contest.html We'll handle all the questions/queries related to The CE Innovator Contest in this thread! Post your question and we'll quickly reply to you.