Guy Kawasaki's Five Important Lessons As An Entrepreneur

I came across this interesting article by Guy Kawasaki ( whom we interviewed on CrazyEngineers couple of months back: #-Link-Snipped-#)

Read the article here -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Interesting, what do you say?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's my favorite one from the above article -

Never ask anyone to do something that you wouldn't do. This goes for customers ("fill out these twenty-five fields of personal information to get an account for our website") to employees ("fly coach to Mumbai, meet all day the day the arrive, and fly back that night"). If you follow this principle, you'll almost always have a good customer service reputation and happy employees.
    ๐Ÿ˜

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI First of all i am going to Thanks all the ppl who had helped me out to find the project names in .NET and many other Language Specially thanks...
News Source: Infy to buy UK SAP consultant for Rs 3,310 cr - Yahoo! India News IT major Infosys Technologies on Monday announced plans to acquire UK SAP consulting company...
Here is an interesting question ! Suppose you are driving a typical 4 wheeler car on a plain road at speed of 60 kmph and you suddenly understand that brakes...
Hi!!! i am making an automatic smart light system. i want to give the webcam output to the microcontroller. but i dnt want to use a computer. my proff suggested...
here i am going to give you one suggestion.. is it possible to Set CE conference at the Top of the site rather than set to bottom... at every time...