Gutter cleaning Robot iRobot

This robot is purely an engineering marvel

By just rotating at a speed of 500 Rpm the task it promises to accomplish is simply outstanding. This robot can clean gutters by removing leaves,dirt and clog at the same time it brushes the walls of the sewer really well that there are no more clog causing agent stuck to the walls of the sewer
Specifications:
Robot Dimensions: 15.63"L x 2.93"W x 1.99"H
Robot Weight: 2.77 lbs.
The size and stuff look really promising and the linear clearance of about 20 feet is also a great boon to the cleaner

What is your take is the price tag of 300$ to high for this pG01-13146321dt

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Definitely high but the utilization is quite good but I promise you that this product cant survive Indian Market if the company targets India as consumer base because we Indians are not ready to invest more than 16k or 17k for this drainage cleaning robots/automatic machines.😁
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hey all this is how iRobot Looj Works really awesome do check it out
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    From the demo it is clear that flat bottom sewer lines used in sloped roofs are really well cleaned But not suited for round (cylindrical) pipeline cleaning in the large scale

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

AS I had posted in Audi A8 feed this is the near future lighting system from the AutoGiant Audi coming up with the new Matrix LED lighting system.It is a...
Conky is known for making the desktop looks beautiful. Check mine : ​ ​However, for amateur users it was bit complex to add scripts in /home directory & adding conky...
Hey guys, I m feeling good to inform here that I m trying to make a windows form application which will be a dedicated application to surf on CrazyEngineers.com. This...
Just read the news that a girl committed suicide after her seniors in college ragged her for over a year. In her suicide note, the girl mentioned that she couldn't...
Hi, I am using gcc compiler to compile the program and build an exe I used this command to compile gcc program.cpp -g -o program (generates program.exe and runs fine)...