Guitar Tuner Design

What electronics are involved to build a device like a guitar tuner where you press a button to get a specific tone?

Replies

• imnitsy
    imnitsy
    sonujain
    What electronics are involved to build a device like a guitar tuner where you press a button to get a specific tone?
    I think there is a seperate stream for it...SOUND ENGINEERING!!!!
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    no i think there is not only sound engineering(never heard of).... there are alot of techniques involved into it...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend any one know how to restart our window widhout shutdown... . i hear about something hot reboot ...but don,t able to do this .... . would u know...
hi friends any one know how to install window xp in 10 minute .... . i hear that after loading the file or copying the file from the boot disk...
Google’s ‘Don’t Be Evil’ Mantra is ‘Bullshit,’ Adobe Is Lazy: Apple’s Steve Jobs (Update 2) | Epicenter | Wired.com Jobs actually said: “Don’t be evil is a load of crap,”....
hello friends, i wanna know how to encrypt a usb drive and if there are any softwares for doing so
solve using shell programming 1.Find all files ending in ".c" in a given directory tree 2.Rename all the files with ".txt" extension in current directory to have a ".xtx" extension....