Guidence regarding Automation

Hello everybody,
I am B.E(EEE) graduate and want to do a certified course in automation. So i want to know its scope , advancement in industry and job opportunities in this field. Is there any scope of further development in this field. If any one has information regarding this please post and guide me.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what do you think guys ? Is there should be any screening test for being a politician? as you know that most of ministers in india are completely illiterate do...
In ATM the only way of security is secret code which is only of 4 digits or 5 digits (don't know about other states) This 4 digit code is not...
Hello there, how are you =) i had a thought if making a digital speed-o-meter out of my bike's analog speed-o-meter with LCD interfacing. So, can any one tell me...
Ladies/Fellas You've got to cut us some slack here. We want to help but you are making it very difficult. Some of the questions that are asked are simply impossible...
Flummox : Meaning : to bewilder, confuse Usage : After boarding the bus, I was flummoxed to find that I did not have enough money for the ticket. Syn :...