Guide to Selecting Avatars

In order to have an 'Avatar' represent you, follow these steps -

1. Click on 'User CP' link on the top nav bar
2. In the Control Panel, observe the pane on the left side.
3. Click on 'Edit Avatar' link.
4. Browse the Avatar Categories and select from existing avatars.
5. Click on Save Changes button and you are done! Simple ! ๐Ÿ˜€

If you did not find an avatar that entices you, feel free to link to an avatar from online avatar stores. Place the URL or upload it from your computer. Make sure you do not exceed the pixel range (currently 80x80) and image size.

Let me know if you need more information by replying to this thread !

-The Big K-

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Hi CEans!

Do not miss the updates to the avatar gallery. The CE forum gets many new exciting avatars. So get an avatar for yourself!

Please refer to the first post for instructions on how to select an avatar! ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • crook
    crook
    nice avatar collection ! But I am not going to change my avatar !

new members! please select an avatar for yourself ! :smile:
  • rick
    rick
    try following link -

#-Link-Snipped-#

it shows all the avatars on our beloved forum ! ๐Ÿ˜

rick
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    (Bump)

We are bigger now ๐Ÿ˜ . New members may not be aware of this feature.

Thanks for the link, Rick ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • sandman
    sandman
    I am trying to upload avatars from my computer but non of them seem to work. I get a message "invalid file". I am following the given specifications. None of the avatars I am uploading is more the 100*100 or file size greater than 19.5.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    sandman
    I am trying to upload avatars from my computer but non of them seem to work. I get a message "invalid file". I am following the given specifications. None of the avatars I am uploading is more the 100*100 or file size greater than 19.5.
    Hi Sandman,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble uploading avatars. Let me the the file type you're trying to upload. Try uploading avatar of size 80x80 pixels. That should work.

Let me know if the problem persists.

-The Big K-
  • sandman
    sandman
    The_Big_K
    Hi Sandman,

Sorry to hear that you had trouble uploading avatars. Let me the the file type you're trying to upload. Try uploading avatar of size 80x80 pixels. That should work.

Let me know if the problem persists.

-The Big K-
    No dude, none of the avatars I want to upload seem to work. I tried 50x50, 80x80. Hmmm, I ll try again after a day or two.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey CEans ! ๐Ÿ˜ I'm glad to announce the new style for CE forums - I-Bulletin! ๐Ÿ˜ But wait - the old CE forum style lovers can switch back to...
this poem was nominated for the best poem of 2005,written by an african kid. when i born,i black. when i grow up,i black. when i go under sun,i black. when...
Hello CEans! Most of us will agree that resume writing is an art. You have to enclose your life's achievements in those A4 sheets. Now believe me, a lot depends...
Guys, I'm planning to start CE - IT support. An IT support exclusively for CEans. Often we run into problems with our computer. If everything works fine, we may have...
CEans! MS innovating! Check out their latest media player - Windows Media Player 11 Beta. I'm really impressed by the graphics and color scheme. Let us review their latest software...