Guide me in selecting the most appropriate field for my masters degree

Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: guide me friends

saranya.R
    Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
    You have three options -

• Masters in Business Administration
    • Masters in Sciences
    • Masters in Technology
    Which of the above is your area of interest?
  • saranya.R
    saranya.R
    I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    saranya.R
    I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
    Alright. Have you thought of any options? We'd love to help you choose from your top options than tell you our likings. 😀

If you have nothing in your mind - everyone's talking about "Nanotechnology" these days.
  • saranya.R
    saranya.R
    Everyone around me say embedded systems,vlsi,remote sensing and even in computer science which is apart from my main stream.. I am terribly in a confused state.. I like to be different and choose a good stream.. please help me out..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What to do exactly in microcontroller based data acquisition system for measurement time display of physical quantity such as temp,pressure,level dispacement flow & humidity😕
Hey... I need some information on Zigbee technology.....any gud links.......... n if at all i could get any idea for a B.E. project on zigbee....it wud be gr8..... Thnx...
hey ppl.. i need sum ideas fr final year projects in electronics field....plz help me...i hav 4 days only
Hi all, I just want to share data among processes in the same computer. To do this I have: 1) sockets (since I want to share data in same computer,...
Can anyone tell me the methods of earning through online along with websites...i am currently using bux.to which is nt enough.....i can work for about 5 hours a day for...