View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12763 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
saranya.R
saranya.R • Aug 9, 2008

Guide me in selecting the most appropriate field for my masters degree

Hello friends... πŸ˜›I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. πŸ˜€At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 9, 2008
Re: guide me friends

saranya.R
Hello friends... πŸ˜›I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. πŸ˜€At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
You have three options -

• Masters in Business Administration
  • Masters in Sciences
  • Masters in Technology
Which of the above is your area of interest?
saranya.R
saranya.R • Aug 9, 2008
I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 9, 2008
saranya.R
I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
Alright. Have you thought of any options? We'd love to help you choose from your top options than tell you our likings. πŸ˜€

If you have nothing in your mind - everyone's talking about "Nanotechnology" these days.
saranya.R
saranya.R • Aug 9, 2008
Everyone around me say embedded systems,vlsi,remote sensing and even in computer science which is apart from my main stream.. I am terribly in a confused state.. I like to be different and choose a good stream.. please help me out..

Share this content on your social channels -