saranya.R
saranya.R
Branch Unspecified
09 Aug 2008

Guide me in selecting the most appropriate field for my masters degree

Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
10 years ago
Re: guide me friends

saranya.R
Hello friends... 😛I have joined the community very recently and am very happy about it.. 😀At present I am in my final year of engineering(ECE)... I kindly ask everyone to guide me in selecting the most appropriate field in my masters degree.. Please recommend the field that has a greater scope in the future..:smile:
You have three options -

• Masters in Business Administration
  • Masters in Sciences
  • Masters in Technology
Which of the above is your area of interest?
saranya.R

saranya.R

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
10 years ago
saranya.R
I am interested to do my masters in technology...Which field shall i opt???
Alright. Have you thought of any options? We'd love to help you choose from your top options than tell you our likings. 😀

If you have nothing in your mind - everyone's talking about "Nanotechnology" these days.
saranya.R

saranya.R

Branch Unspecified
10 years ago
Everyone around me say embedded systems,vlsi,remote sensing and even in computer science which is apart from my main stream.. I am terribly in a confused state.. I like to be different and choose a good stream.. please help me out..

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.