Guidances in Music management system!

Ok.....i think my aims is............"to develop a music management system for a retail store???.....is there anything better suggestion u had in mind???....in my proposal they ask me to find 3 aims and 4 or 5 objectives about this topic to!....well this im stuck here!.....and i want to know wat else i can do more in the system....but dont wory....i decided to take music management system!.....so i hope this explanation is enough for you to help meπŸ˜’

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi DarkAngel86,

1. Look at following link first. πŸ˜€
    #-Link-Snipped-#

2. If I am not wrong, you are going to make "Online music management system" right? I guess you can go for providing list of collections of CDs/DVDs that store is providing and online payments and things can be made.

Basic things are this much More depends on your creativity or you can ask us here further.

Feel free to ask. πŸ˜€
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Well first of all!....im not planning to make an online system!.....i waz wondering can this topic "Music management system".....can be created without making an online system!.....im kind of need help in this!....so im wondering what is your opinion!..........i want to make my project as simple as possible for people to understand!.....do you like have any suggestion or better ideaz for me?.......πŸ˜’
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    As far as i know is.....my system is about conducting sales and manage products!.........but i want to know how???....so do you have other better opinion............and i am doing in VB!.....can help?πŸ˜’
  • shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    DarkAngel86
    As far as i know is.....my system is about conducting sales and manage products!.........but i want to know how???....so do you have other better opinion............and i am doing in VB!.....can help?πŸ˜’
    Hey DarkAngel, What I am supposed to fill in those "Fill in the blanks"(.....) you are giving me everytime in your post? πŸ˜•

You are which year student? If it is going to be your Final year project, avoid making such sales and product management system dear.These are very old projects and noone even looks at them until you have used some latest technologies in it.

PS: Search this forum , you may get lot of ideas.
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Yup i am a final year degree project student!.....You know what!.....you got a point there!.....i also thought the same thing that store management is too old!.....even my lecture said he wants something unique!....i am not sure what topic to decide!......i am planning to make it simple and unique for people to understand my project!......not so complicated!.....and i am planning to do it in VB!.....so can you like recommend me some topic which is simple and unique to understand for me and other people?.....i am like trying to do a proposal now!.....i need to find like the aims and the objectives for it!πŸ˜’

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, I've quite an interest in Algorithms. It's a recent interest and I've started reading stuff about it. Some doubts.. Please help. 1) What's meant by time complexity and...
I Got a huge c++ programming project it must hc 30-35 pges src code 10-12 pges flowchrt and 5-10 pgs out put i need sm assistance in this i ll...
You've heard all about it, you've probably given it a spin, and maybe added it as a search plugin. But wouldn't it be nice if you could get Wolfram Alpha's...
Hi friends...πŸ˜€ I am Harmeek Singh, done ma engineering in Mechanical from Punjabi University, Patiala. I am interested in Automotive sector and want to work in FEA discipline. thanksπŸ˜›
So I was given a list of Test Cases and to see if they would work with jmeter. This web application runs on websphere application server. After reading through the...