Guidance in Furniture Management System

Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"!

hi again!.....i decide a topic for my final year project which im goin to use VB is "Furniture management system"............im trying to like make my system simple as possible......and i do really need some guidances about it also!....tiz topic is about the staff enterz the customers details.....and the furniture details that the customers have purchase....and then the staff order the furniture from the warehouse like 3 or 5 quantity....and later on it will be sent to the staff on wat they have ordered....to be given to the customer address which what they have purchases!.....in the furniture order system also has like what color of furniture u want or wat type!....i need like more guidance about thiz topic i choosen!...any ideaz guyz?😒

Replies

• Differential
    Differential
    Re: Need help in vb topic....."furniture management system"!

Nice that you have choosen topic for yourself. Now, spend some time to gather the details of requirement. List them down. Prepare a list of functionality and what they do in your software. Prepare a document of this phase and get it approved from your mentor. Add his suggestion. Spend some time on this phase. You must know what EXCACTLY your software is going to look like and what it is going to do, before you start coding.

Do let us know if you have any questions.
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    HI guyz!.....i already choose a topic for my final year project!....is Furniture Management System!....im kind of abit lost of what kind of system i want to create!.....if you guyz dont mind!....can give some ideaz to get me started!....coz im required to like find the aims and the objectives for it....in my porposal!.......it would mean alot to me if u can help me😒
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Need guidances in Furniture Management System

HI guyz!.....i already choose a topic for my final year project!....is Furniture Management System!....im kind of abit lost of what kind of system i want to create!.....if you guyz dont mind!....can give some ideaz to get me started!....coz im required to like find the aims and the objectives for it....in my porposal!.......it would mean alot to me if u can help me😒
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Need help guidance in Music Management System!

hi guy!....therez another topic i found.....is kind of interesting!....i need some help....is music management system for my final year project proposal!....can you like give me abit of the aims and objectives about thiz topic!....need a helping hand to get me started.....if u dont mind helping😒.....thnks😒
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's still not clear what you want to build. Furniture or Music management systems go on the lines of Library Management system that's been done lot of times already.

How about answering following questions -

1. What are the software requirements? (What kind of functionality is expected from the software)

2. What are the limitations to the software?

3. How big is your team?

4. How proficient you are in VB?

• DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Re: Guidance in Music Management System

1.Well...........The staff is entering the music details..........updating the music details.....maintaining the music details and customer details.......kind of need more help in this!😒

2.None......juzt want to make it simple as possible and unique for people to understand!

3.Individual😒

4.Im not that good.....im abit good...i understand how it runs and works!😒
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Guidance in Music Management System

1.Well...........The staff is entering the music details..........updating the music details.....maintaining the music details and customer details.......kind of need more help in this!😒

2.None......juzt want to make it simple as possible and unique for people to understand!

3.Individual😒

4.Im not that good.....im abit good...i understand how it runs and works!😒

So wat do u think!.....can help me about what are the "aims" for this topic?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Note: Please post your responses in this thread itself. Do not start a new thread.

Good to have your answers. The aim of your topic is simple -

"To develop a music/furniture (pick one) management system for "
  • DarkAngel86
    DarkAngel86
    Ok.....i think my aims is............"to develop a music management system for a retail store???.....is there anything better suggestion u had in mind???....in my proposal they ask me to find 3 aim in this topic!....and if you dont mind.....i would like to know the 4 or 5 objectives about this topic to!....well this im stuck!.....and i want to know wat else i can do more in the system....but dont wory....i decided to take music management system!.....so i hope this explanation is enough for you to help me😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a computer engineering student and i want to do sap training after my degree. can u plz suggest me the modules that will suit me and best institutes...
hey everybody, im using a servo motor for my FYP, the servo im using is Parallax standard servo motor. which is manufacured by Futaba. the motor is used to lift...
Before buying/building a house have you ever gave a thought to earthquake zone, remedies, type of roof/foundation/walls/windows/wind forces. Have you ever thought the mystery/engineering that are hidden behind building the...
hello i need a at command to send email through gprs modem.i have used atd*99# it first resposnse by connect and then a unknow letter are seen and the response...
CEans, I'm pleased to inform you that we've performed a major security upgrade on CE. Welcome to the safer CE now 😀 If you notice anything odd while browsing CE...