Guidance for PHP project

plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to php but i want to do mini project in php tell me some topics and
tell me some books to read...... also some sites
also good projects to implement for mini project

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Re: guyz topic changed pls help me

Again, Its always a good idea to give a proper title to your queries, May be Title of this thread could be "Guidence for PHP project?"

-CB
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    Re: guyz topic changed pls help me

crazyboy
    Again, Its always a good idea to give a proper title to your queries, May be Title of this thread could be "Guidence for PHP project?"

-CB
    i am not posting intentionally while at the time of posting I am in confusion that's why.But anyhow herafter i will try to do like that bro...
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    help me reply
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @computeridiot: Since you are new to PHP, I'd recommend that you should start with building a basic, dynamic website that uses PHP & MYSQL. It could be as small as a browser based library of all the songs you have on your computer; easily searchable. If you build it successfully, then you can think about adding useful features to it.

Once you're comfortable with PHP & MYSQL, you can think about building a small blogging engine with basic blogging features and also have an admin panel to manage the things on the front page. I'd love to see this developing as a CE Labs project 😀 Look at WordPress.org to get more idea about this.
  • computeridiot007
    computeridiot007
    The_Big_K
    @computeridiot: Since you are new to PHP, I'd recommend that you should start with building a basic, dynamic website that uses PHP & MYSQL. It could be as small as a browser based library of all the songs you have on your computer; easily searchable. If you build it successfully, then you can think about adding useful features to it.

Once you're comfortable with PHP & MYSQL, you can think about building a small blogging engine with basic blogging features and also have an admin panel to manage the things on the front page. I'd love to see this developing as a CE Labs project 😀 Look at WordPress.org to get more idea about this.
    thanks buddy
  • mohan_185
    mohan_185
    @computeridiot :

First of all try to understand the basic of the language and check out weather you are familiar with it .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i have so many doubts i will ask those in a regular manner.....I like crazyengineers so much .It will satisfy my all my technical starvation. My first doubt actually...
actually .gif animations are not working in linux as in windows.why is it so? what is the reason beyond that?And if possible how .gif works?
sir i need to know which colleges are good for MBA and MCA courses ie wrt placement activities in BANGALORE
first class engineering degree means either we have to take the aggregate of all or as it is awarded in degree certificate:smile:
please tell me the practical difference between window based A.C. and split A.C. that we assemble in our homes for domestic use