View Feed
group-icon
PHP Programmers
Community for PHP Programmers : Ask questions, doubts and help each other get better at PHP
268 Members
Join this group to post and comment.

Guidance for PHP project

plz guide me friends...plz tell me i am new to php but i want to do mini project in php tell me some topics and
tell me some books to read...... also some sites
also good projects to implement for mini project
Re: guyz topic changed pls help me

Again, Its always a good idea to give a proper title to your queries, May be Title of this thread could be "Guidence for PHP project?"

-CB
Re: guyz topic changed pls help me

crazyboy
Again, Its always a good idea to give a proper title to your queries, May be Title of this thread could be "Guidence for PHP project?"

-CB
i am not posting intentionally while at the time of posting I am in confusion that's why.But anyhow herafter i will try to do like that bro...
help me reply
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • May 8, 2010
@computeridiot: Since you are new to PHP, I'd recommend that you should start with building a basic, dynamic website that uses PHP & MYSQL. It could be as small as a browser based library of all the songs you have on your computer; easily searchable. If you build it successfully, then you can think about adding useful features to it.

Once you're comfortable with PHP & MYSQL, you can think about building a small blogging engine with basic blogging features and also have an admin panel to manage the things on the front page. I'd love to see this developing as a CE Labs project 😀 Look at WordPress.org to get more idea about this.
The_Big_K
@computeridiot: Since you are new to PHP, I'd recommend that you should start with building a basic, dynamic website that uses PHP & MYSQL. It could be as small as a browser based library of all the songs you have on your computer; easily searchable. If you build it successfully, then you can think about adding useful features to it.

Once you're comfortable with PHP & MYSQL, you can think about building a small blogging engine with basic blogging features and also have an admin panel to manage the things on the front page. I'd love to see this developing as a CE Labs project 😀 Look at WordPress.org to get more idea about this.
thanks buddy
mohan_185
mohan_185 • May 23, 2010
@computeridiot :

First of all try to understand the basic of the language and check out weather you are familiar with it .

Share this content on your social channels -