Guess, which app is launching on CE, next?

One of the popular sections on CrazyEngineers and has attracted lot of interest from our fellow engineers. Can you guess which app is launching next on CrazyEngineers? 

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

It will be Quiz ! Hit Like if you agree ! ? 

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

It's not Quizzr :-)

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

What if we drop a hint here? ? 

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

Is it going to be Mock Test Section ?

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

It is CHAT app :) so that we can chat like the good old days! or Mobile app?

If not if it trainings App. Then i would really love  to learn and contribute!

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Those are are definitely coming. But the 'Downloads' app is the  one launching really soon. A lot of our fellow CEans and new visitors have been asking for the downloads app to be brought back in the new CE. 

The App's almost ready and currently undergoing internal testing. ? 

• saandeep sreerambatla
    saandeep sreerambatla

So if you have the downloads app, you will also have the upload app correct?

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ - "Uploading" will just be a feature of the downloads app. We'll bring in the most popular downloads from old CE to the app and also allow our fellow engineers to upload any material / notes they with to share with others. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello@crazy engineers..as i completed my graduation in mechanical...i would like to attend GATE 2019 taking up classes from next month...after that i would like to do my post graduation in...
We need to determine if we really need to keep the old notifications for each of our member. At present, we maintain all the notifications for all users. But maybe...
Hi sir I am vimal sathyaa 23 years old i completed B.E mechanical engineering in 2016 but i secured 61% only but job opportunities asked 65% .what can i do...
Can we pre-populate the contact us section with the user name/ name and email address of the person who is going to that section?Since we any way save all the...
How do make my own profile on Wikipedia?