GSM and GPS interface with Arduino

i want any one to help me in my project . my project is to take infromatiom from gps module and send this information by gsm module to no. and i want to use arduino plzzz help me 😁

Replies

• mahmoud tarek eissa
    mahmoud tarek eissa
    plz help me this is graduated project and i want any one to help me 😁 i am egyptionnnn
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Hello Buddy,

You will need GPS shield, GSM shield and Arduino.
    GPS shield :- SparkFun GPS Logger Shield - GPS-13750 - SparkFun Electronics
    GSM shield :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Get them and you can start interfacing it with Arduino they also provides sample codes which you can use.

Keep us updated if you have any doubt about this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEans I am Sarath kumar .C doing my automobile engineering.I have planned to do my project in Brakes India in Brakes but I am bit confused on the question...
Amazon.in - the Indian online store for Amazon has launched a new Android app to browse through its online catalogue and buy stuff from Amazon right through your smartphone. Everyone...
Porsche India - the premium sports car brand from Volkswagen, famous for the tagline 'There is no Substitute', has launched the second generation of its four-seater sports car Panamera at...
The solar walkway developed by talented engineers at the George Washington University is capable of generating electricity from solar power right under your feet. The 'solar road', as we'd like...
Apple's done it again - and it's nothing new! Apple's hiked the prices of most of the products in India and this thread is specifically dedicated to people who're planning...