Growing tension between Google & Apple

It looks like tension between Google & Apple is growing. Few days ago, Google CEO, Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned from Apple's board. This news is followed by recent news that Genentech chairman Arthur D. Levinson is resigning from Google’s Board of Directors.

Its important to note that with this depart, there aren't any connections between Google & Apple at director level.

What say you?

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I believe Mr. Eric Schmidt resigned due to conflict of interest. Google is stepping in the mobile device business, so this was bound to happen, sooner or later. Also, by taking out an OS, google is competing with Apple's OS directly.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its all about Google Voice, you see 😉
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    google voice?? could you please elaborate as to what it is..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Here's an introduction of Google Voice service

[youtube]m4Q9MJdT5Ds[/youtube]

Google voice is (one of the) cause(s) of tension between Google & Apple.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    this looks awesome!! I can't wait to signup!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Its currently available to select users [through invitations] and the service is enabled in USA only.

All the best.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    yeah,I just read about it.. this sucks!! Oh well, i guess, as always, we'll have to wait for the good stuff!!
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    apart fromt that, I as well feel it might be becasue of Apple and MS collaborations growing.Its more of a war againt a gaint.

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey friends i have recently joined a guitar class.All my friends are like how will i manage guitar along with studies and that too related to engineering😕. But isn't it...
Hi Can any one tell me the practicle applications of finite state automaton thankyou
Hi guys,i m doing project on edge detection in images using fuzzy logic but i don't know much about image processing,can anyone tell me how to procced? Or if anyone...
I am a third year student of scsvmv University(many might not have heard of this name). Its a deemed university at kanchipuram, Tamilnadu. Myself, along with some of my batch...
11: Connect: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?6dc2c6e9a8.png