greetings

hellllo!!!!😁😁, im new.

Replies

• Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello AKANIcee

Welcome to CE. Please introduce yourself here. Let us know more about who you are and what you do.

Hope you have a great time on CE. Look forward to your contributions.
  • AKANIcee
    AKANIcee
    im a student at the university of johannesburg south africa studying mech. eng. im doing my second year. im 18 yrs turning 19 on the 29th of nov.
  • AKANIcee
    AKANIcee
    mechanical engineering for me its still a mystry that i still have to figure out. i still dont know the practical part of this course. im still curious of what mech eng is all about.
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi Akani Cee...welcome to CE forum... :smile:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can we use the heat dissipated to useful work? Please Reply me
Hi friends;I am just diploma passed student, but it really hurts me when i saw any bulb or tube glowing unpurposely.Now a days; every where u can c China Made...
hi friends just now i have joined crazy engineers. And i am happy😉. i need a mini project topic in network security.and also i need a good mentor. reply me...
i am the computer engineer student .next Monday i have to give seminar on the topic "what is hot in computer science".so kindly help me in giving the seminar .i...
Hi, Friends I am Mohd.Shabeeh persuing my B.Tech. in electrical engineering and i want to present the paper on new invensions in electrical engineering in my college techfest.😁