Greetings to one and all

To follow the template:

*Engineering Trade: structural engineering degree/once registered PE in petroleum engineering/now electrical-mechanical engineer in sensor design and manufacturing

*Occupation: CEO, though all phases of new product design is what I like best

*Hobbies & Interests: aircraft owner and pilot, mountain biking, hiking, skiing, reading, painting, loosing golf balls

*Aim in life: do it all

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: randomly found the site and it looked interesting

I probably will not be a prolific poster, but will chime in when appropriate. Thanks

Replies

• raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Hi shocky_mcsparks,
    Welcome to CE. You will love it here. Do share your ideas and experiences with us. Be an active member and have a rocking time at CE.
    Cheers
    Patty
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hello & welcome to CE, Shocky! 😀

We are glad to have you with us. I'm sure you'll enjoy CE. We look forward to your active participation on CE Forums!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Nice to meet you and welcome to CE!
  • anuragh27crony
    anuragh27crony
    Hi shocky...welcome to CE...
    Nice to have you on CE.... :smile:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Hello shocky,

Welcome to CE. Why dont you tell us some stories about your adventures with the aircrafts?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi everyone well i m new in this site n at present i m doing my engineering last year.. well i m newbie in microcontroller n i m intersted in...
Hi everybody.. I am working on control of Buck converters presently and was wondering if someone could help me with it. I want to design a compensation controller for it...
This is my first post on CE using Google's new Chrome Browser. Let me tell you - I haven't spent much time on Chrome so this is just a first...
Hello CEans this is rohan subbaiah here.I m totally confused over my further studies,i hav decided bout doin my MS but i dont know which field should i go into...

hi

hello everyone,