Green Power: Formulae for loading or stress for air piston

Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress. The calculation are for a air piston that attaches to a floating box, trying to fine the largest given the size and weight of the box.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    WDNOT
    Hello to all, just found this site, I am working in a project for green power. Can any one tell me where I can find formulae for loading or stress. The calculation are for a air piston that attaches to a floating box, trying to fine the largest given the size and weight of the box.
    Old thread, no one to reply to this? Hello! ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    We have to leave it to them mechanical/civil folks ๐Ÿ˜›
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yep, should be moved to mech forum where we've discussed air engines previously so the gearheads there can help this CEan out.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Oh yes.. of course! Thanks gohm ๐Ÿ˜›
  • vaitheeswaran
    vaitheeswaran
    I think the book written by foreign authors and the Indian author book by,"BANSAL" and some e-books could help to find those formulae.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today is a special day on CE. 5 CEans celebrate their birthday today! ๐Ÿ˜ Wishing a very happy birthday to T`u`L`!`P Sunni_gal Mehul Mota infobazevihan kishan_23521 Have a rocking B-day!...
hello CEians ..i am aneeshmohan..currently doing 3rd yr mech production engg.as you all know we have to submit a project in our final year.me and my friends had already worked...
I posted this on my blog yesterday, thought i might as well post this on CE. Gecko on the wall, gecko on the wall, are you wiser than us all??...
Hi Folks Introducing myself as a Mechanical Engineer with 26 years of diverse professional exposure into Concept to Commissioning / O&M activities of green field / brown field process plant...
I'll expect some response from the marine & chemical engineers here. I spend last weekend on the beach at Dapoli (Konkan, India). Its a beautiful place to visit. I was...