gre prep rather tough

I wish you could help me preparing for Gre with sample questions in Verbal.Im foxed .do not know where to start.

Replies

• crook
    crook
    revathi
    I wish you could help me preparing for Gre with sample questions in Verbal.Im foxed .do not know where to start.
    Hi revathi! There are couple of threads which discuss Verbal section of GRE.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

If you have any specific questions, post them in this section 😁
  • mouni
    mouni
    Free Information On Building Your Vocabulary For the GRE Exam

(Reference: #-Link-Snipped-#)

On this site you'll find:
    • GRE Word Lists
    • GRE vocabulary building videos
    • GRE vocabulary podcasts
    • Valuable tips to help you ace the GRE verbal section
    If you want to improve your score in the GRE verbal section, covering the material on this site is a great way to invest your time.
    What to do next:
    We recommend following these steps:
    1. Read the GRE Word lists
    2. Complete the PDF workbooks (linked at the top of each word list)
    3. Watch each GRE vocabulary video
    4. Put the podcasts on your ipod and listen to them when you're on the run
    5. Be sure to read ALL the GRE Verbal Tips before you sit the exam

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear friends, give me the link for strength of materials by timoshenko ebook. regards jp
Hi, I am a student of CS-II year. I want to know that how and where i can do the summer training after completing my 2nd year?
Hi everybody, Can anybody help me with soft copy of book titled "Analysis,Synthesis and Design of Chemical Processes " by Richard Turton - a Prentice Hall publication. If available kindl...
Many HaPpy Returns of the day Chavat Mulga (he's one of the early members of CE) & are you ready ! 😁😁 🎉Party On Dudes! May your dreams come true!...
hey CEans, i am in big trouble😔. Accidently i formatted my friend's hardisk and later found out that she needs some of the data?? is it possible to recover even...